Saturday, February 26, 2011

21st Birthday Weekend!

Wednesday:

Brittany and Brandon came over early on Wednesday.
Britt bought decorations,
but she couldn't remember what my fav color is,
so she got red and yellow.
I just told her she got ASU colors :P


Then, as I was finishing getting ready,
Britt said that Judy needed her help downstairs.
They came back up about fifteen minutes later,
and I wanted to cry,
I felt so loved ♥


They had gotten me balloons,
and cake,
and alcohol (ha!)


Those balloons are still standing,
two weeks and three days later :)

They wrapped me in streamers,
and called me a hot dog.


Brandon was a dork throughout the night.
Kept the laughs going :)


We had a celabatory shot at midnight:


And then we danced to Crank Dat by Solja Boi



And this was voted cutest picture ever:


Thursday, I cooked dinner for my family.
It was a LOT of fun :)

Then on Friday,
Judy went with me to The Golden Nugget
(Mommy and Daddy paid for two nights!)
where I gambled for the very first time:


and used an oxygen bar:


and got all dressed up girly and fun:


I spent the rest of the weekend at The Golden Nugget
with my big bubble butt brudder:


It was a GREAT weekend ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment