Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Heart Grows Stronger Through Pain

I've had a really weird sleep pattern recently
it's caused my brain to go crazy!

For example,
last night I couldn't sleep until after 5am
which lead me to listen to music


When you feel all alone
and the world has turned its back on you
give me a moment please
to tame your wild, wild heart.

which inspired me to draw a picture


but of course,
I didn't finish it.
Probably never will :P

Instead,
I started looking at my school stuff.
Classes start on Monday
and I have assignments due
before class.
Holy crap!
Scary!

I'm just taking a break from school work now.
I read Mandy's blog entry "Hey Cupcake"
and as always, it made me smile :)

I won't lie,
I check blog at least once a day
just to see if someone has published something.
The blogs I read aren't "professional"
but I love them.
Just being able to read
about my friends and family's every day life
is amazing.

Which brings me to a random thought I have had,
I have nine followers
I know four of them.
I just don't get it,
I mean,
I understand following an interesting blog
about photography, cooking, hair, makeup, whatevs...
but a blog about a random 20 year old's life?

It just seems so odd to me.
Why?

On a sadder note,
my great grandpa passed away yesterday at 2pm.
He would have been 99 years old in November I believe.


Brother 1986, Dad 1961, Gpa 1936, Gramps 1911
If the math is too hard for you,
that's 25 years apart each :)

♥ Rest in Peace, Gramps ♥

2 comments:

  1. Ahh i'm sorry to hear that he passed, that's a neat age difference though between each of them.
    I like your blog, Britt. I never know what exactly you might post about and that's a good thing. that's why i love reading!
    Thanks for the shout out, as always!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,actually I love your blos so much (:
    so fun! haha hi,my name is Jenny,Jenny Lee!
    you can call me Jenny(:

    ReplyDelete