Monday, August 9, 2010

Day #1

Friday was my orientation day at Target.
Today was my first (and only) day of training
on the cashier stations.
I loved it!

I was so embarrassed though -
about an hour into the training,
I got sick.
I spent the next hour of training in the bathroom;
my trainer kept telling me it was okay to go home,
but I don't think I've ever felt so bad in my life.
I haven't been stay-home-from-work sick in over a year,
and so of course,
on my first day...

After I drank some water,
I was fine.
I think I was just dehydrated.
(I drank a lot of water yesterday,
so I think my body was shocked.)

I missed majority of the training,
but the funny part is,
I was the only training-cashier today
to get 100%
on all of my guest sales
:)

I wish I could do cashiering every day,
I absolutly love it!
I kept glancing over at the cafe,
and I think they got
one customer per every ten that I did.
:(

I know I'll be good at my job in the cafe though,
so I'm happy.

My co-workers are so, so nice
I couldn't have gotten a job in a better enviroment :)
(Even though I am one of the oldest workers...)

Congrats Target,
you have my approval
:)


2 comments:

  1. Yay for you! :). I love Target. :) Oh by way, the next time you are here I would love to hangout with you and Mandy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me!!! I'll be there August 26th-30th :D

    ReplyDelete