Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's Been A While

I feel like I have been neglecting my blog.
I have ideas to write,
but when I sit to focus on them
they just don't seem interesting enough.

I am sitting at the McCaren Airport right now,
waiting for my flight to Phoenix.
I'm SO excited to go home for a bit.
Work gave me off Tuesday through next Friday,
which was nice
I guess.
It makes me wish I could stay longer.

As I sit here,
I keep thinking about random things.
I have a new roommate,
which so far is a lot of fun.
We wear the same size shoes
and she's a sweetie,
so she's been letting me play dress-up.
I didn't have a purse that would fit things for this trip,
so she also lent me her bright purple name-brand purse.


Totally me, right?!

We went shopping a couple of times already.
I showed her some lashes at Sally's,
She showed me some awesome makeup at MAC that I have to save for
and I bought a facemask and some haircare product that she uses at Ulta.
I also showed her the kind of things you can get at T J Maxx :)
She's the kind of girl that loves name-brand items,
so we had some fun in there.
We also went to Ross, but were a bit disapointed.


Zuzu watches TV with us :)
I'm SO lucky I have a roommate
that loves my cats almost as much as I do!

Speaking of Ross,
my brother wants to go with me while I'm there.
I think it's cute.
After he found the awesome deal on jeans at Marshalls,
he has been as dedicated to thrift shopping as I am.

I'm trying to look into getting into cosmetology.
I don't want to do it for a career,
but I would love to get certified while I'm in school.
It could be an extra income?
And I could definitely use it when I have kids.

I love having a roommate that is into hair and makeup and clothes and shoes.
It helps me get more involved too.
I loooove being girly,
it makes me feel good :)

On a more negative note,
I have caught one of my new Vegas friends
lying to me on several occations.
It's dissapointing,
and makes me sad.
I think we could be really good friends,
but if I can't trust her,
that's just not going to happen :(

People watching in Vegas
is one of the most interesting things to do.
:)

Erica and I went and got keys made for the condo.
She got a super cute one.
So I just had to get one too...


My super-awesome key :)

No comments:

Post a Comment