Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Foster Babies

Nevada SPCA Animal Rescue: I hope to grow up and become as magnificent as my ...: "Kiki Precious Update: Kiki was adopted on November 3rd! At the time of rescue Precious was lumbering around in a park, large from being ..."

Every once in a while I have been checking to see if my babies have been adopted. I never saw anything of them, so I assumed that they were in forever homes and happy.

It looks like "Kiki" (the one I called Belly) was just adopted yesterday and the rest of the kittens were adopted as well. Precious is still looking for a loving home, and it breaks my heart that I can't take her. She really was such a wonderful kitty :( She's so beautiful, I'm shocked nobody has picked her.

In their blog, they talk about how Kiki loved snuggling with her mom. It makes me so sad to think that she didn't have her siblings to cuddle with. Her and Sparky were close and I wish they could have stayed together... At least they are in loving homes though and I guess that's really all that I could ever ask for.

I miss my little ones so much ♥




I caught Zeus starring at the cabinets where the kittens used to hide. I swear he was waiting for them to come out...

No comments:

Post a Comment