Saturday, December 4, 2010

Best Dog Ever

I got a call from my mom this morning
and she told me some very sad news.
Sadie is sick...
...and she was put to sleep today.




I can't believe I'll never get to see her again.

When she was younger,
She would sleep on our pillows,
wake us up for school every morning,
chase me around, nipping at my heals,
pull us on our rollerblades
play hide and seek...

She'd always lay with me when I'd cry,
get so excited when I would get home from school,
or when we'd take her for a walk,
whine when I wouldn't share my snacks,
follow the family around the house
(especially when food was involved)

Even when I went home last time,
she couldn't get up to greet me,
but still she wagged her tale,
and seemed so happy to see me.

I don't want to say goodbye.

♥ RIP Sadie ♥
I love you, always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment