Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello Breath, Where Have You been?

Both logic and math were easier this past week :)
I forgot my math test was today D:
so I didn't go to Keri for help
But!
I got an 86%
all by myself :)

Tomorrow,
I need to clean my car.
And my house.
And I have some homework.
But on a more exciting note,
Dressing up & going to
Melting Pot with friends :)
Yay.

My brother came home today
and asked if I wanted to go to the grocery store.
(Never go to the grocery store hungry.)
I went,
just because I was out of crackers
and I wanted to eat
the rest of my mom's shrimp dip :)

I like to listen to Mandy's blog site song
when I blog.
Yup.

Weeny is driving me nuts!
She won't stop meowing :(

The power will be turned on in the condo
Thursday.

I spent $95 at Wet Seal
I don't even like Wet Seal!
I got a lot though...
2 pairs of sunglasses $10
2 swim suit tops $20
cute panties $.80 ea
2 pairs of leggings $7.50
5 shirts $5-$11.23
and I don't remember what else.

I cannot wait
for tomorrow evening.
I cannot wait
for the semester to be over.
I cannot wait
to take Natalie and Emma to Vegas.


I finally feel like I can breath.

6 comments:

  1. I love that you listen to my blog song!!
    and why not take mandy to Vegas too?? ahah
    I'm so glad you did so well in math! Breathing is the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally welcome to come with us! There's an extra seat ;) I invited Jenny too, but she hasn't said if she's going for sure yet or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude gimme details. i actually might be able to do that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and if youre not doing anything Sunday afternoon you should come over for my little family bbq, nat is coming too. i would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete