Saturday, April 17, 2010

Homework Break

I have been working on my Logic homework
for the past three hours.
I got one assignment completed,
so now it's time for a break :)

In my spare time,
I like to come up with names that I like.
Today, a new one popped into my head:
Emma Lee.
It interests me.
If you don't get it,
say it out loud.

Recently,
I've come to find
that I'm the only girl in the world
that never danced around in her pj's
singing into her hairbrush.
Random fact.

I have officially been accepted
into both colleges that I applied for:
UNLV and ASU.
Yay me!
:)

Susie is going to see our house
for the first time this week.
I really hope she likes our choice!

Zeus has learned how to tip over the trash,
pull out the chicken bones,
and eat them.
It worries me.

I'm at my brother's work today.
He promised he would clean,
if I would work for him.
Sounds like a good deal to me!
I get paid for my part :}

I can't wait to take my friends
to Vegas with me.
Such nice friends,
offering to help me move :)
I don't think they realize what they're getting into!
But it will be fun,
and I am excited!
Although,
I still haven't figured all the details out,
which makes me nervous.

People seem so baffled by the fact that I don't have a boyfriend.
What's so confusing about it?
I have school, work, and moving to focus on.
I don't have time for boys!

I need to start packing.

I bought a camera charger
for my old camera,
but it's the wrong one.
Now I have to send it back,
and wait another couple weeks
to get the right one.
Sad story.

I need to get my car washed.

Is it obvious that I'm stalling?
I don't want to go back to homework.

1 comment:

  1. I've known someone named Amy Lee since jr. high and her older sister's name is Emma. I always thought it was hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete