Sunday, January 30, 2011

School Has Begun

I have a feeling
that this semester is going to be different.
I don't feel that my classes are any easier
than I've had before.
In fact, they seem to be harder.
However,
I have a feeling,
that this semester is going to be the semester
that I don't get a single C, D, or F.

I feel like such a child sometimes.
I threw a fit before school started,
complaining about how I had to take a cooking class.
I knew that I would enjoy it,
but I had heard that the teacher was rough.
I felt like I would be wasting time in culinary
when that is not my career path.
However,
the teacher is one of the nicest I have had.
He is a great teacher too.
And guess what?
I am enjoying the class
(even though it is on Friday nights.)

My accounting class is kicking my butt
(already)
but I am determined to show it who's boss.
I will defeat you, evil accounting class!

I am taking a human resources class.
I love it!
It makes me want to change majors.

I am also retaking my intro to hospitality course
which of course, with my luck
the professor has made it more difficult this semester.
Drat.
That's what I get for not acing the course last semester.

I am already two months ahead in my online class.
[[Take that!]]
I'm so glad I took marketing online :)

I have a new study tactic for this semester.
I am typing up all of my hand-written notes.
I am hoping that this will get the material stuck in my brain.

1 comment:

  1. that is a great study tactic! I do that sort of..but the other way around..haha the teachers go too fast for me to write it down so I type them in class and write them down later..lol

    ReplyDelete