Sunday, January 30, 2011

Trip Home

I just realized that I still have not posted
anything about my trip home!
:O
[[Shame, shame!]]

Unfortunately,
I left my camera at my brother's house :(
So I don't have pictures to upload.

The first night there,
I got Jenny some diapers, formula, and sun-flower (looking) flowers
and decorated her room for when she got off work.
I got to spend some quality time
chatting with Mandy too
which we rarely get to do anymore.
That made me happy.

I did a lot while I was home.
Including:
car shopping, lunches, pedicures, shopping with Jenny and Reilley
catching up with Alaina and Aaron,
spending quality time with my brudder,
hanging out with Natalie,
surprise countdown party to my 21st birthday,
shopping with Mom,
hanging out at the Divin's
aaaaaand so much more.
It was a busy busy week and a half.
But I loved every moment of it ♥
(The only thing I didn't get to do,
was lunch with Mandy and Hailey.
Growing up sucks.
Schedules just never seem to match up.)

I kinda-sorta love living away from home.
It sucks being far away,
but it makes everything so much better
when I do get to go back.


I have the best friends ever!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you are such a good friend to do that for her! We'll make lunch happen eventually. I'm excited for that day. =]

    ReplyDelete