Sunday, July 19, 2009

One More Day

I turned in my final draft of essay two yesterday for english class. I'm a bit anxious to find out what I got on it. I thought I did well on the rough draft, but my fellow students didn't agree. I did more editing on this paper than I think I ever have on an essay before. So hopefully it was worth my time and effort.


I'm done with everything for my math class, with the exception of the final. After calculating it all out though, it's pointless for me to take my final. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to take it. However, it's worth forty points and I need 80+ to get an A in the class and I would need to get a negative 14 on the test to get a C, which of course isn't possible. I already have a 5/40 for letting my teacher know that I was going to show up. I really thought this was going to be my first A in math ever, but maybe next time.


I hung out with Alaina last night since she's leaving for Best Buddies International on Friday morning. We basically just surfed facebook and took silly pictures, ranted about boys and school... typical stuff nothing special. She's decided that her and I need to start going camping every weekend just the two of us. Honestly, I have no problem with that :)


We took some typical Britaina pictures <3


No comments:

Post a Comment