Saturday, February 6, 2010

Life In General

Random updates:

I dyed my hair again.
The tips are now red, blue, and blonde.
No, I didn't make the
"red white and blue"
realization until right before.
I'll post a picture after I charge my camera.

I have a lecture due tomorrow for EnglishHistory.
Every time I think about it,
I feel like my heart is beating so fast
that it's going to jump out my throat
and flop around on the floor
like a fish out of water.
[[Pretty picture, don't ya think?]]
I mean,
the whole class is going to use my lecture
to learn about the upcoming chapter.
I'm not a teacher!
[[Please don't make me do this!]]
I'll do fine, but it still makes me nervous.

I've swiched to working only nights.
It makes things a little easier,
because I only have to deal with Laila
and only for about an hour or two per shift.
I can deal with that.

I'm so anxious to go look at houses
I get to go for Spring Break
[[if work lets me off]]
I can't wait!

School scares me.

I turn 20 on Wednesday
I don't have any special plans
:/

No comments:

Post a Comment