Friday, May 21, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

So,
I have finally made a decision.
Kind of.
I've been going back and forth
between cutting my hair,
and dying it.

After looking through several pictures,
I've decided that I really don't want
short hair.
Not that it isn't adorable,
but I LOVE long hair.
LOVE IT!
And I know I would miss mine.

I'd even be happy,
with "normal" colored hair.
But,
as of right now,
these are some of my fancies:

I love me some Christina :]
I would do the opposit on this one.
Black where there's white
and white where's their black.
This is a longtime want of mine :P
Another fancy.
Pink would be dark brown/black
Black would be a color
and white would be blonde.

None of these are what I am doing now.
I've got to be semi-reasonable
and restrain the color
to the tips.

I'll post pictures after Jenny is done working her magic on Monday
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment