Thursday, July 15, 2010

Advertisement

I'm gonna do Covergirl a favor
and tell you about their new product
called LipStain:


I've been using this product for about a week now,
and yesterday I bought another color.
I really like the selection that they have,
and it's not as iffy as most lipwear
since the color you see
is really the color that appears on your lips.

This is the darker one that I got yesterday:


It's not the greatest picture
since I took it on my webcam
but I really enjoy this product.
It truely stays on all day long!
But!
It's easy to take off,
no makeup remover necessary.

The only complaint I have,
is that when my lips are chapped,
the chapped parts are darker
so it looks pretty funny.
However,
this morning I put on
Buxom Lip Venom
(another product that I love)
over the lip stain
and it fixed that little problem.

Mmk.
So that's it for my advertisement,
now off to my advisement meeting :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds exciting!I'll have to try that! I always mix lip stuff together too=]

    ReplyDelete