Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kittens

All the kittens' eyes are open :)
They're SO CUTE!



The orange one looking at the camera
follows me when I let them out of their box.
It's so cute!


This one is Jenny's
it responds when I say hi
and is the only one
that can stand on all fours right now.


I thought this was cute,
even though it's blurry.
I took my laptop out
so I could take pictures,
but they kept crawling toward it.

Precious has become an obstacle course
when I'm in the kitchen.
And she took a shower with me today.
I'm falling in love with her,
so I'm kind of glad that my babies
don't get along with her.
It makes it easier to not keep her.

I'm so glad I get to foster these kitties,
and I'm also glad
that it's not my responsibility
to find them homes.
I think I've found a couple,
which is good.
But I don't know what I'd do,
if I couldn't find a home.
I think that would be the most heartbreaking thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment