Saturday, May 30, 2009

Boring Work

Jeanie called me today, which was interesting. She's in Texas trainging to be a manager at Studio 6 and so she has nobody around to hang out with or talk to. It was a pretty random phone call I'll tell you that much! She had Mike kick me yesterday at work for her, and the first thing she said to me was, "I got you all the way from Texas! It's boring here I don't advice that you visit." That girl always makes me laugh.

I am working at the Homestead in Mesa right now, off of Dobson and the 60. I just turned and looked over at the war bored (basically a chart of the companies that schedule their employees to stay here) and Freescale is on it. It made me laugh to think that if Dad were from somewhere else and working where he does, he'd probably be stayind here. I don't know why that made me laugh, but it did. Simple things make my day :)

I wish that there was a way for me to watch my life, like a movie. But there isn't, so I figured that in each blog that I post I will try to put in a memory. That is what this blog is for after all! Hopefully, I will get on track and start posting all of my picture memories on here soon, before I forget what they are all about.

One of these days, I would like to post an extra long blog about RedCliff Accent. I mean, I spent three months there and already I'm starting to forget what it was like. I remember the first day, and I remember how lonely it was; I remember looking out on the green desert after we hiked to the Native American smoke mountain thing, and I definatley remember the snow. I remember a lot about it, but I just don't want to remember things wrong in the future... I don't really know why.

Anyway! I get off topic a lot...

Memory of the Day:
The message machiene was beeping at Mom and Dad's and I had just walked in the door. Mom listened to the message, then told me to call Arby's: she had already written down the number. I didn't want to call, I hate talking on the phone. I tried to get her to call for me, but she wouldn't allow it. I tried to tell her I would call later, but she made me sit down by the phone and call. Jake answered the phone and after I told him who I was, he asked if I could come in for an interview the next day. I was honestly surpised to get a callback so soon, but I accepted and walked around with a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

The interview went well, I had my hair up, wore my black schoolgirl heals, black pants and I don't remember what shirt. Mom didn't like those pants because the bottom's were torn, I think that's why I remember wearing them... Jake gave me the job on the spot and I started the following Monday I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment