Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Friend

So yesterday I went to Petsmart to get cat food since my kitties are little piggies and eat, eat, eat! While I was there, I passed by the adoption section where there were several adult cats sleeping, but then to my surprise, they had one big window with about twelve kittens playing and sleeping and wrestling... they were all very cute but male, so the idea of adopting one didn't even cross my mind. But then, an orange tabby ran up to the window, pawed at me, and then started meowing. His name was Velveda. Needless to say, I fell in love with him instantly, and just had to get him. He is two months old, neutered, has all of his shots, and I get a free vet exam for whenever I need it. He is the most playful thing in the world, and compared to my other two babies (three if you include the one at my parent's) it's a pleasant change. However, Spaztik and Halloweeny don't really like him all that much. At first, they were okay with him, but then I guess he sniffed Spaz for a little too long and she started hissing. They haven't stopped since. He doesn't seem to mind though.

This is my baby Halloweeny, she's a weeny.


I know that Spaztik loves me, she just refuses to admit it.


And introducing: Zeus (Zuzu) Oscar Larsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment