Sunday, August 23, 2009

Curl Up and Dye Hair Salon

So I got to work at 2:30pm today. School starts tomorrow, so I work Sunday nights instead of Tuesday now, which is better than losing hours. Anyway, there were no check ins and the paperwork only took two minutes so I started working on my homework for the online math and psychology that I'm taking. That was at three o'clock, it's now eight and I just finished. Chapter nine is done for math (the first chapter in this class) and the first couple assignments are done for psychology, which is all she has available as of now. I took the quiz on chapter nine and got a 74 point something percent on it, but I have two more tries at it. I figured I'd wait a bit before attempting again since I'm worn out on math. I noticed that a couple things were just tiny little goofs, so I know that I wasn't concentraiting as well as I could have been. Math is just difficult because I don't get it right away so I get really frustrated and want to stop but since I can't I do it in a huff which can cause some wrong answers during tests.

Other than that not much is going on. I dyed my hair on Wednesday and LOVE it; it's black (actually dark purple but looks black) and bright purple. It was supposed to be a dark, dark brown with multicolored streaks, but Joyce didn't understand I guess. I told her that I didn't want "shoepolish black" so she suggested that we put this really pretty redish-purple color as highlights in the dark brown. I was totally for it of course. We were supposed to do that and green, purple, and blue streaks but she was out of green and blue so we just went with purple. I didn't want the orange that she had. I told her that it could not be noticed at work and that I'm job searching so it's very important that it's easy to hide. I thought she would put streaks underneeth. Boy was I wrong! She put the purple right on the top of my head! She told me that I would be able to part my hair differently and it wouldn't show, but then when all was said and done she was playing with it trying to show me but when it didn't work she said, "Well, you'll figure something out." It shocked me, but I guess people make mistakes. Also, I think my hair is darker than what she had planned since there were five other people that she was working on while I was in the studio. I hate that she does that... So basically I think that she just didn't get to it fast enough. Overall, it's really no big deal. I love my hair and my boss likes it too so I guess I really have nothing to worry about :)

I'll upload a picture when I get home.


The new do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment