Sunday, August 30, 2009

Just a Small Rant

So, textbooks are expensive which I think is stupid in the first place because although I understand that companies want to make money, shouldn't everyone be able to afford college?

Anyway, I just opened my psychology textbook and not only was it pricy, it doesn't even have a binding!!!! It's just a bunch of pages with a slightly thicker page for the front and back "covers" and holes for a binder. What the heck?! Really? Why not just let me pay per page if they're going to do that? Stupid.

Picture is blurry due to poor cell phone quality. Excuse the bare foot in the corner please :)

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious. I so know where you're coming from. What killed me,way back when I was actually going to school, right before I had Madeline, they started making us pay for online books. Where we didn't get anything at all, just access to a stupid website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a couple of those too :/

    ReplyDelete