Thursday, September 3, 2009

Money Bites

I am getting so sick of having to stress about my credit and debit cards so much. I don't know how or who, but somehow weird transactions are always pending on my accounts. Sometimes they just mysteriously disapear, other times they post with another name and make complete sense, but worst of all is when they post and I don't know where it's coming from still. A couple weeks ago a post for around $250 was on my credit card statement for EHarmony. I have never been to that site in my entire life! Luckly, my credit card company took it off with very few questions asked. Now, there are two pending transactions for "QL Inc." and "Fisher Arizona," neither of which I could figure out when searching on google. I wish my bank would talk to me about them when they're pending, but all they say is that they have to wait for it to post first. That makes no sense to me, but whatever.

I don't want to do homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment