Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 22nd 2007

It's been two years since I was sent to Redcliff.
My heart still aches at the thought of it.
I couldn't sleep last night, just kept tossing and turning.

still find myself crying when I read the letters that my parents and brother sent me.
Especially the ones that my brother sent me, since it wasn't often that I got them and I could tell that he had no idea what to say but he tried to be positive.

My journals make me laugh at how irrational I was sometimes, but I love the
[[memories.]]


I'm torn between loving the place and hating it.
I always have been, since day one of being there.
Even in my journal entries I keep saying how much I like it there
I just would rather have my friends there with me.

Well...

Until about half way, at which point I just started shutting down.
I didn't notice until after the fact, but it's an obvious change in attitude.
It started right when I missed the graduation that would have allowed me to be home for my brother's 21st birthday.

I'm writing about my experience in detail, and I was hoping to have it completed by today.
However, it's quite difficult to write about.
Hopefully,
I'll have it finished by December 31st 2009.


December something 2007 - September 22nd 2009.
I haven't changed that much :]

No comments:

Post a Comment