Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I <3 =D

There wasn't much exciting about today, but it was a good day :) Victoria had a bunch of interviews, and she let me evaluate them and give my two cents, not that she'll actually take it into consideration or anything but it was still fun! Then I went to school and was bored out of my mind. I never thought it would be so difficult to sit still for a few hours. I don't know how I did it in elementary school...

I thought I left my phone at school yesterday, but I found it in my couch. I had a bunch of texts waiting for me, so I spent quite a while catching up on them haha. Carrie is going to apply for the weekend shifts at my hotel, they finally gave V the okay to fire Pam after her next mistake. Technically she should have been fired already, but since Victoria wrote her up for whatever it was she couldn't fire her. But hey, as long as we get someone more compitant I don't really care. I know I can't spell, it's okay.

Victoria also told me about something called Arizona Resturaunt Week which ends on Saturday. I need to figure out where and how many are going on Saturday, but I think as of now Carrie and Emma are going for sure. It will be a nice fun girls dress up time before the concert :) I think I'm just going to pick the place though, because otherwise it may get fully booked. I think I'm going to go to Ruth Chris just because I actually recognize it and I know it's good. It's only thirty bucks for a three course meal, and I think it'd be fun to get all dressy and eat out with the girls. I just need replies on who's actually going :P

I'm so excited for Saturday now :)
I love weekends.



Too much energy, not enough to do. Other than homework. Blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment