Friday, September 25, 2009

Payday

Today is payday, so I checked on how I'm doing budget wise.
Paycheck: $543.45
Rent: $375.00
APS: $96.94
Cox: $32.95
SO!
After bills, I came out ahead $104.46 this pay period.
:) :) :)
I already had $253.66 in my checking;
transfered that into my savings.
[[Yay me!]]


Yesterday, a guest called me a b!tch for telling him that I had to get back to work. When Mike and I informed my boss, she immediately jumped from her chair and went to speak with him. He wasn't in the room, but his partner was, so she informed him that when he did get back it was necessary for him to come speak with her.

When Victoria came back to the office, she was all up in a huff about it. If there's one thing that bothers her, it's when her staff gets mistreated. She had Mike and I rolling on the floor laughing though because she said, "It's one thing if I call her a b!tch, she's my b!tch!" I found it hilarious, because in a way it's true :P

Carrie was putting in applications at the Extended Stays yesterday. She came to my hotel shortly after I left, but I told Victoria that she was on her way. Apparently, V liked her because she sent in the background check and everything else to get her in the process for hiring :) I'll never get to work with her, except for maybe a half hour on Fridays, but it'll be nice to have someone dependable at work.
My Weekend:
Friday (today) -
  • Work. [6:30am-3:00pm]
  • Grab camera from parents.
  • Dinner @ Melting Pot with the Fam :) [5:45pm]
  • Math homework.
  • Drawing homework.
Saturday -
  • Clean house, do laundry.
  • Drawing homework.
  • "Dinner" @ The Mission with CareBear [1:00pm]
  • End of Summer Scorcher concert! :}
  • Chill at my place with CareBear and Danny.
Sunday -
  • Relax.
  • Drawing homework.
  • Work. [2:30pm-10:30pm]

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a good week. School is stressful but going well, work is silly and fun, and my art teacher gave me an extention on my projects. Yayness. I can't imagine a better weekend to top it all off.

o(^.^o) o(^.^)^ o(^.^)o ^(^.^)o (o^.^)o

No comments:

Post a Comment