Friday, March 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I had so much fun in LasVegas.
No,
I didn't do any partying
nor did I go to any of the amazing shows
but I did look for my soon-to-be home.


Guess what?
I found a great possibility :)


I walked into a three bedroom condo
and immediately fell in love.
It didn't have the two stories
or the garage
or the double master-suites
like the other one we narrowed it down to;
it has blue carpeting
and a couple of dice stuck in the slate floors of the guest bathroom,
but that just made me love it that much more.


I love it's close parking
slate floors
the dark cabinets
black appliances
silver harware
gigantic master bedroom
and perfect bathroom


An offer has been sent in
and now I get the pleasure of waiting impatiently.


School:
Another thing I get to oh so joyously wait for,
is March 26th
Why that day?
Because that is the day I will learn
if I have been accepted to UNLV or not.


Grades:
College Algebra = A (97% on Midterm!)
English Literature = ? (76% on Midterm)
English History = ? (? on Midterm)
Public Speaking = A+ (No Midterm)
Logic = B- (No Midterm)


*I hate when teachers don't upload grades for online classes


Spring Break wasn't much of a break this time.
Worked Sat and Sun,
Vegas home search Mon-Thurs
Work Fri-Sun
Mon... school starts again :/
Lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment