Thursday, March 4, 2010

Daily Activities

Yesterday,
I did homework.
Math first, then English History, and then Logic.
(Logic homework doesn't seem logical to me.)
I went to class,
where we were let out ealry
because it was too hot in the room.
I think it was 80*F
You would think Arizonan's
wouldn't think 80 was hot.
Personally,
I was comfortable
even bundled in my winter coat.
I returned to my parent's
to finish Logic homework
It was a very long day,
to say the least.


There are few people in my life
that I concider to be my heros.
Slowly, one of them has been slipping away.
At first I thought nothing of it,
but now I'm sad.
To look up to someone so much for so long,
and then have them turn out so different...
It's a difficult thing to swallow.


Today,
I filled out a few applications.
One for Camp Bow Wow
One for Petsmart Hotel
and one for Medicine Wheel.
The last one I didn't intend on sending in,
and I've already deleted it.
Medicine Wheel is the adult portion
of Redcliff Ascent.
A couple days ago,
Molli posted her slideshow of pictures from there,
and several of the girls who attended
said the same thing:
"I feel like this is where I need to be right now."
I felt the same way.
There is a feeling that I get from that place,
something I will never be able to explain
at least not to those who have never been.
It's not a pleasent place to be,
and it's hard to keep your spirits up.
And yet,
I want to do it all over again.
I was in such a hurry to get out,
that I didn't get to experience what I could have.
I feel like if I went to Medicine Wheel...
I don't really know I guess.
I try so hard to be my best
and to do my best,
but I would love to do the things they do there.
I guess the biggest thing
would be that it's a break.
There are no cell phones
no computers
no contact with the outside world
(with the exception of a few old-fashioned letters.)
I feel like I'm in such a hurry sometimes,
there is so much I want to do with my life!
It'd be nice to be able to slow down,
not worry about money
or work
or school...
Just pure focus on me
and every potential that I have!
So, why not go?
First, it costs a lot of money.
A lot!
Secondly, 30 days is the minimum.
Yes, that would be a great vacation from life.
But then I would come back,
and I've done that once before.
The biggest regret that I have about RCA
was that I didn't get
a real senior year of high school.
When at such a place,
time stands still for you.
But when you come back,
everyone else has continued.
It's not a pleasent feeling.
Anyway,
point is I miss Redcliff.
It's a weird thing I never thought I'd say
but it's true.


The other applications that I did,
are both for pet-related jobs.
I feel like it would be the greatest!
If I can't have a dog of my own,
why not take care of other's?!
But, I'm moving in three months.
Who is going to want to hire someone
for such a short period of time???
We'll see.
I think I'm going to try getting a job both places
after I move as well.
They both have locations
in Vegas :)


Speaking of Vegas,
I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT TO GO!
I'm getting more and more excited
to look for my new home :}
Cousin Maddeline just turned 4,
next year,
I'll get to go to her bday party c:
(As long as I'm invited ;p)
Things like that excite me.


Midterms are this week and next.
Blech!


1 comment:

  1. Of course you're invited. You're always invited no matter where you are. :)

    Can't wait to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete