Thursday, September 30, 2010

Different

So I finally took the plunge.
Everyone kept telling me it would be damaging
and that I should go to a professional.
However,
the past few times that I have gone,
things didn't turn out how I wanted.
After talking to Jenny multiple times,
she re-assured me that I could do it myself.

I actually wasn't planning on doing it.
I was at work, and it was sitting on the shelf
staring at me!
Clearance: $3


It's made specifically for people with dark hair,
and promised to work even on black hair.
Soooo, I gave it a shot.
The instructions were helpful,
and I'm glad I started with this.
Although,
I accidently got some on my bangs.

After a couple days,
I got some QuickBlue bleach
and reapplied.

The next day,
I bought some more QuickBlue
(this time in the big container
so that I could keep it up.)
And reapplied again.
It's almost how I want it.
Although,
I must admit it's not easy.
And I do wish I had someone here to help.
The roots are the hardest part for me.
But, that's why I only did the underneath
so you can't really tell :)

It is a very long, drawn out process,
but it lifts my spirits while doing homework.
And weirdly makes me feel like a grown up
(Look Jenny! I'm doing it by myself! Ha.)


The lady at Sally's told me to put a bag on my head.
She said it keeps the bleach from drying,
so it won't take as many applications.
(Haha yes, I know I'm a dork.)


I just thought this looked cool :P

As you can tell,
the bangs are still at the "orange" stage.
But overall,
I'm happy with the result
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment