Saturday, September 18, 2010

Online Shopping

So there's this new site that I discovered,
that I think is pretty darn cool.
It's called Ebates.
Personally,
I LOVE online shopping.
Ebates takes that and makes it even better;
each site you click on through Ebates
has a different percentage of cash back.
Pretty much ANY store that has online shopping,
you can go through Ebates.
Ebay
Southwest Airlines
Baby's R Us
JC Penny
Barnes N Noble
Walmart

I'm not kidding.
There hasn't been a store I've tried yet,
that hasn't been on Ebates.
Now, don't get me wrong,
the percentage is usually 1-5% back
(although it does go all the way up to 26%)
but that's more than what you would get otherwise,
right?
Personally,
I won't buy something online if I don't get free shipping
(or very close to - lower than gas cost)

Also, if you have any coupons
or gift cards,
or promotion codes
or anything else,
they still work just as if you didn't use Ebates.

Here's the thing.
For every referral I get $5
and the person referred, also gets $5.
So do you and me a favor,
if you're going to shop online
do it through this link:


Just sign up
(USING THIS LINK - otherwise, no $5)
and after your first purchase,
you and I both will get $5
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment