Sunday, September 12, 2010

Special K

So I have never been good at making meal plans,
and when I do I never stick to them.
When I saw a commercial for the Special K diet,
they mentioned that there are meal plans to print off.
I thought I'd take a peak at it,
maybe I could stick to a meal plan someone else made.
And the "lose a jean size in two weeks"
was a convincing argument as well :)

I picked the "on-the-go" choice
since I typically find myself grabbing fast food
instead of cooking at home.
They have a lot of choices!

Basically,
there are three meals and two snack choices.
You can either follow the meal plan exactly,
or substitute the other items in the category.
For example,
for a snack I can have different kinds of crackers,
or the snack bars which come in several flavors.
Breakfast can be cereal or a protein shake.
Lunch can be the same as breakfast, or a meal bar.
Then dinner is an actual meal
(the site said you can make your actual meal any of the day really)
which some of the examples they list are
Steak Salad
Roast beef open-face sandwich
and Lemon Salmon
:)

Drink wise,
I can have whatever I want,
although they suggest staying away from soda.
Fruit and veggies are also allowed
throughout the day whenever I want them :}

I never thought I would like Special K products,
but so far some of it is really good,
and others aren't bad.
So far, so good :]





No comments:

Post a Comment