Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ups and Downs

Everybody has their days of ups and downs.
Recently,
I've felt like I'm on a roller coaster.

I haven't been able to feel my knees recently,
and it's really starting to worry me.

This month,
I have spent WAY too much money.

The interview for the Venetian,
didn't go as planned.

Last week, my AC broke;
My house has been 88-104 degrees :(
Friday I had to reschedule the appointment
due to work.
Sunday I went in late to work
so that they could come.
They never showed up.
Last night,
they showed up late
and then told me they needed to order the part.
Hopefully,
they'll call soon with the necessary part
and we will be able to schedule an appointment.

Yesterday,
I failed a test I thought I was going to ace.
My mind just went blank...

Tomorrow will be three years since I went to RCA.

This time last year,
I had just lost my best friend.

So far,
I haven't made any friends in Vegas.

On the other hand,
I have a gorgeous campus to study at:


My family is coming to visit
(for my Aunt Susie's wedding.)

I have visibly lost weight
(although I've not been following my diet the past couple days :C)

I have a lot of fun with my co-workers.

My classes are interesting
(even if they are hard as heck.)
I'm still aiming for straight A's
(so far all A's and B's)

Like I said,
Everyone has their ups and downs.
Hopefully,
more ups than downs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment