Sunday, October 11, 2009

School is Stupid

What the heck is the point of weighted grades? I can't stand it. I did the math on Astronomy, Psychology, and math and I would have high C's almost B's in all three of the classes. But no. Instead, the teachers have to weight the tests so heavily that I have three low D's. This is ridiculous. At this rate, I'll never get into UNLV. I'm so discouraged I feel like I'm wasting my time with all the homework that is sucking the life out of me. I'm studying, and have been since three. It's now past six. If I can do the freaking homework, then why shouldn't I pass the stupid class?!

The most difficult thing for me to swallow is this: if my grades were purely based on homework, I would have straight A's. No joke. In my psychology class, I would have a hundred percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment