Friday, November 13, 2009

Airport Wifi

I spent quite some time working on my blog template last night; I'm pleased with the outcome. I finally figured out the html to change the pictures on the background. I used a couple pictures from the camping trip I took with my brother this past summer at Papago park for the backgroud of the heading. I think they represent Arizona well, and they're some of the best pictures I've taken when you can actually see the whole thing. I plan on getting them framed eventually :) I need to take the time to frame pictures and put them up on my walls; they're still to blank even though I've lived in the condo for well over a year :(

I'm sitting at the airport right now; I should have brought more to do on the plane. I know it's not long, but I only brought a book and I don't want to take my laptop out just to put it away again. I'm so anxious to get to Vegas, I can't stop fidgeting. The lady sitting across from me won't stop starring!

I wish I had known that Christine was going to use one of my vacation days for Sunday as well; I would have planned on staying longer than one night in Vegas. I highly doubt I'm going to get to see everyone, but I'm also pretty sure people will come over for lunch/dinner tomorrow at the same time so that'll be cool. Plus I get to come back for Thanksgiving in a couple weeks :)

I was thinking about it, and I'm a bit confused as to why Dad didn't get to come with Mom and I to Las Vegas since we're not going to be missing work days or anything :/

I don't really have much else to write about, other than to complain about my day at work, but I'm trying not to whine anymore. Trying.

I realized that I need more makeup today.
And shoes.
And belts.
And winter clothes. Still.

I miss my kitties :(

I'm hungry, airport food is expensive.

It's been three years since I've been on a plane. Weird.

They just announced that my plane is oversold. Good thing Daddy Dearest got me an A boarding pass :) They said that it's a $200 compensation if you give up your seat, as well as the price of your ticket. Not a bad deal really, but I don't want to wait on standby for a plane. Nor do I want to wait until 8:15 am for the next available flight. No thanks. Money is always appealing though :P Seriously, $200? Dang!  If I didn't have plans, I would probably take it.

So fidgety.

Note to self: no more traveling alone. It's boring.

They searched me when I was going through security. Really? I'm wearing newly washed jeans so they are skin tight and a t-shirt. Where could I hide anything? I can BARELY squeeze my phone into my pocket. Weirdos. They also took my toothpaste. I only used it once! Dang it.

Yay, they're unloading my plane :)
All that keeps going on in my head is,
"It's almost time to bo-ard, it's almost time to bo-ard, neanr neanr neanrrrr."
Why?
I have no idea.

Vegas, here I come :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny. Very nice pics on your header. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete