Wednesday, November 18, 2009

American Carnage Tour

A rumor has been going around that
[[Megadeth and Slayer]]
are to be doing a concert
together.
This morning,
I found out that the rumors are TRUE!

I'm so excited!


It's going to be at the Dodge theater
Saturday 7pm
January 23rd 2010.
Presale tickets go on sale
today at 10am.
I can't figure out how to buy them though :\
I may just have to wait
until tomorrow at 10am
for public tickets.

Yay!


Carrie doesn't really want to go...
So now my only problem
is to find someone that does
and will go with me :)

Danny thinks I'm rediculous.
He says that I shouldn't ask
about a concert that's in January
in November.
But the tickets are going to sell out
I'm sure of it!
So no Danny,
I'm not rediculous.

I say he's the rediculous one.
He hasn't spoken to me in weeks!
And I still don't know why.
Sometimes,
I get sick of hanging out with guys
that act like girls.

So I just tried to buy tickets
and too many people bought presale
so now they're only offering balcony :(
I want club seating!
I signed in two minutes
EARLY!
How the heck
do they sell so fast?!
I'm just going to have to wait until tomorrow.
That's okay.
I can buy the four pack tomorrow
(It's cheaper)
But!
I don't know where the four pack sits.
Hopefully,
I get to choose.
No matter what,
I will be able to hear,
which is all that really matters :)

I'M SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment