Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Music <3

"I was born to tell you I love you."
-Your Call by Secondhand Serenade
I love this song.
Yes, I am still stuck on those
[[five songs]]
I posted about a few blogs back.
They bring a smile to my face;
I catch myself singing
at the top of my lungs
horribly
passionately
every single time I listen to them.

"I am a lover, not a fighter but I will FIGHT for what I love."
I don't know who said this originally,
but I think- I know it suits me :)

My art teacher told me to drop today.
I told her to go to heck.
I've never spoken to a teacher that way before,
but I still say she deserved it.
She confuses me;
When I'm working on my drawings,
she loves them.
When I turn them in,
She tells me to give up.
[[Shoo I say!]]

These are what I'm currently working on.


I'm going to Vegas on Friday :)
Hopefully,
I get to see most of everyone.
I know I get to see Gma and Gpa.

I ♥ my Gma and Gpa.
Lisa and Debbie have both told me
via Facebook *giggle*
that they'll see us.
(Mom is going with me.)
So!
I'm excited :]
Too bad I have to come home Saturday.
:(

Thanksgiving: 16 days away.

I'm going there to figure out all of this UNLV stuffs.
I'm hoping that I'll come back with answers,
and not more questions.
I have enough of those!

I think it's been three years since I've been on a plane.
That's weird to me.
I guess I've gotten used to driving.

Yesterday, my boss text me.
She wanted to know if I could come in today,
here's the conversation:

"You can come in to work front desk tomorrow,
we have the hours for it."
"So I come in at six?"
"Yes please."
"Okay, I'll be there."
"Thank you."

So I get up early, get ready, go to work.
The usual.
When I got there, and Tammy was there.
When Christine got there,
she told me to go home.
What?!
She did apologize, and it really wasn't that big of deal.
But at the same time...
How rude!
Oh well.


Spaz loves to watch me play video games.
She sat and watched me play for a solid two hours before I finally took this picture ♥

My little baby Weeny.
I figured I should post this picture since she can actually be seen.

My handsome lil' man ♥

Sleepy time :)

Happy birthday Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment