Saturday, December 19, 2009

Math

I worked on math homework tonight
finished up chapter ten
:]
So far,
Sections 9.5-10.7 homework
Done!
and with 100% too :}

Even better,
the class doesn't even start till Monday;
the assignments I'm finished with
aren't due until the day
after Christmas.
I am ahead.
I'm never ahead, not in math.

Yay!

But!
((Oh how I hate the dreaded "but"))
Here is the bad news:
So far, I've taken one quiz.
81.4%
Boo.


There are two attempts for all quizzes.
I need to study more.
I want a hundred!

Come on! At least an A???
I've always known that I'm not a straight A student,
but it never occurred to me
that I've never had straight A's
even for
one semester.
It bugs me.
A lot.

Random side-note:
It also bugs me when people spell "a lot" as "alot".
Bugs, bugs, bugs me!
Thanks Miss Sanera.

Anyway,
it has become my new obsession
to get all A's.
It's gotten to the point where I don't want to work
I just want to be a full time student

(EW!)
Not that that's bad or anything...
I just
need to work.
One of my odd quirks.

No comments:

Post a Comment