Friday, December 4, 2009

Random Update

All week long, I keep finding things that I want to blog about. Then, when I actually have the time to sit and write my thoughts down, I've completely forgotten about it all. It makes me want to blog more and more, just because I know that if I can't remember things from a few hours or days past, in a couple years my memories will have faded. I already knew this from past journals, but I dunno, I'm just happy to know that I will have something to look back on :)

I'm getting scared that I'm not going to finish my art projects, but I'm trying. I'm just going to have to spend a whole day working on them nonstop at some point. I'm planning on doing so on Sunday, but knowing me I'll get distracted after a couple of hours.

I'm also petrified of my Astronomy finals, but I'm trying hard not to worry. I know that it will just mess me up further and I need to relax!

This Week:
  • Work Monday morning to cover for Carrie
  • Classes Monday-Thursday nights
  • Manicure with Emma on Wednesday morning
  • Harem Nights after class Thursday
  • Work on Friday night
  • ACT Saturday morning
I'm happy to have so much study time this week. I'm upset that my boss is so spiteful, but it's all for the better at the moment.

Last night was my first night out with friends since Halloween. I had a blast, and it was definintley a needed break from school and work. We went to Harem Nights which is a hookah lounge in Tempe. All the waitresses there are gorgeous and super nice, I love it. The music isn't really my style, but most of it isn't bad to dance to. Personally, I can't dance. I don't know how and I feel absolutely stupid when I do. Last night, I was forced out onto the dance floor six times. Every time I sat down after not even a minute. The girl that kept asking me to dance with her was someone that recognized me from high school, but I think if I remember her right she didn't like me very much back then. I don't really care, but I found some humor in it.

I was checking out some professors for next semester since one of the classes I had scheduled got canceled and realized that I am going to have to take the class online because the in-person teacher isn't known to be a great teacher, even though everyone likes him as a person. I need a good teacher; no exceptions there. I then just happened to go in to put in a review for my current art teacher, and wanted to smack myself for not looking before. She has twelve negative reviews and no good ones. Nobody recomends her as a teacher.

I can't wait for my manicure with Emma on Wednesday :)
I can't wait to go to Harem Nights with coworkers, excoworkers, and friends on Thursday :)
I can't wait to go see Twilight with Erica after finals are over :)


I still need to post a set of life goals. I need to get on that...
I need someone to teach me to dance.

Last night when I opened the door to go get cat food for my babies, a black and white cat ran into the house! At first it was okay, my kitties sniffed him/her but then Spaz hissed so the cat took off for my bedroom. I managed to get it out of there, but it went into Jeffrey's room where my cats cornered the poor thing under the bed. When Jeff got home, he scared it out and I let it outside. I felt bad because it seemed to be sick from being out in the cold, but I don't have the money nor the space to take care of a sick cat. Plus, I really don't want my kitties getting sick. What makes me feel awful, is that I'm pretty sure it was one of four kittens I used to give treats to when they would come stand by my patio door about a year ago.

I wish I could find a job that allowed for me to take care of kitties. I'm sick of the job I'm at now, but sadly shelters don't pay well enough for me to quit.

I have my Christmas preasents for Mom, Dad, Spaztik, Zues, and Halloween; I need to figure out what I'm getting Jeffrey: I was thinking a corn snake? He used to have one, but it escaped while moving. I need to get Mattie some baby food, other than that I got her some toys. I don't know what I'm getting Sadie yet... I think I'm getting Grandma and Grandpa S popcorn shirts for Harkins, but I haven't figured out what to get Gma and Gpa.

I've decided I need some excitement in my life.
I seem to be writing about the
same
old
things
every day.
:/

No comments:

Post a Comment