Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Karma

Well,
this is what I get.
I know that I complain,
I complain a lot.
I'm trying to work on it
honest!

Christine showed me the schedules for the next few weeks before I left for Vegas. She had me working forty hour weeks, as I said in a previous blog. I asked not to due to classes, which I guess made her pretty mad. She faxed the schedule for next week over from Homestead this morning; I work Saturday and Friday night. That's it. So, I went from working forty hours, to sixteen. This is what I get for complaining.

But really, do I deserve to have my hours cut simply because I didn't want to do full time? I don't know, maybe I do. I'm kinda sorta really glad that I have five days off this week; not only that, but five days in a row off. How exciting! It gives me time to finish all the art work I have to do, and allows for study time for the ACT and finals. It even allows for relaxation time, which I actually didn't get as much as I though in Vegas, so that will be nice. However, Christmas is coming up. Can I afford to take five days off? Not really. It will all work out just fine, I have been saving well the past couple of months; back to my old habbits :) Although, I can't help but eat Panda Express and Chipotle as of late, and that's expensive!


Memory of the Moment:
While driving home from Vegas, Jeff and I had his iPod playing alternative music. When Simple Plan's Perfect came on, Jeff almost changed it. But then, he turned it up and both of us sang the entire song full blast. Yeah, we may be dorks, but it was fun and brought us just that much closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment