Sunday, January 31, 2010

Disrespect

I hate when I'm trying to talk to someone,
and they flat out ignore the conversation.
It may be their phone,
video games,
a book,
emails,
or nothing at all
but they just plain out don't respond.
It happens at home,
at friends',
and at work.
I am sick of it.

I'm trying to study for my math test
and get all of chapter one's hw done,
but the video games are blaring,
and he won't stop screaming at that damn TV.
Seriously?
A little respect please!
I need an office of some sort.

The realtor for ZipRealty
won't leave me alone!
I've told her I won't be coming
not at least until Spring Break,
but she won't stop sending emails
pestering me for information.
Leave me alone!

I hate how some see me
just because I'm a teenager.
Older women give me dirty looks in stores,
especially in the pricier ones.
Sometimes I even hear them saying
rude comments
about how teenagers need to grow up.
Really?
Ask anyone that knows me.
I am no typical teenager
and I respect you,
why can't you do the same for me?

I have had a credit card for over a year
and never had a late payment
nor have I ever not paid
the full amount!
And yet,
when I tried to get a better card
they denied me
and I'm sure it's only because of my age.
Annoying.

These are all tiny little issues
that really don't mean anything
but at the same time
I hate being disrespected.
So,
I decided to rant :]

kthanksbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment